Register for The Productivity Institute Business Conference 2022
Strategic Productivity for the Leadership Team: why an organisation’s leadership team needs to focus on productivity for real growth
On 21 September, The Productivity Institute will be hosting its virtual Business Conference from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm, BST.
The discussion will include:
- The importance of ensuring that productivity growth is at the heart of an organisation’s strategy
- How every member of the management team has their part to play; from CEO to Finance Director, Chief Technology Officer to Marketing Director, Chief Technology Officer to HR Director
We will be asking our speakers, panellists and audience:
- Can productivity growth be part of an organisation’s strategy and how?
- As different functions in the organisation approach productivity differently, how does one develop a common narrative?
- Do large, medium and small companies have to go about this differently, or are there common messages?
You can register for the conference on Eventbrite.
Read the conference pack for more information.