TPI Research Conference, 9 June
This conference on Wednesday, 9 June 2021 from 1pm to 5pm is of interest to academics in the fields of productivity.
Our keynote speaker is Professor Erik Brynjolfsson of Stanford University, one of the most cited authors on the economics of information and productivity.
Other confirmed speakers include:
- John Fernald (INSEAD) and Robert Inklaar (University of Groningen)
- Jagjit Chadha, Hande Kucuk and Adrian Pabst (NIESR)
- Stephen Roper and Halima Jibril (University Warwick) and Mark Hart (Aston University)
- Enrique Garcilazo, Ana I. Moreno-Monroy and Joaquim Oliveira Martins (OECD)
- Tony Venables (The University of Manchester)
The agenda can be found here.
This conference is on invitation only. If you are interested in attending please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org